Love that picture!
I was very pleased (not to mention surprised) when Briana Vedsted nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award!
This was an award I’d not seen before so I was delighted when Briana chose to nominate me and my blog.
The rules for this award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here goes!
Seven interesting (I hope) things about me:
1. Robin Hobb’s ‘Blood of Dragons’ might be the last paper book I will ever read…
2. Writing has become my anchor in an otherwise chaotic life.
3. I dislike the cold and grey of winter – but I love the snow! How weird (S.A.D.) is that?
4. I have a terrier who may have been an engineer in his former life. He’s the smartest dog I’ve ever seen.
5. I’m fascinated by sunsets and cannot stop taking photos of them.
6. My biggest regret is having not pursued motor racing in my 20′s. I still think I could have made a career out of it.
7. I can find peace and inspiration if I stop to watch running water. Perhaps my Muse is a water-spirit…
And now for my nominees (I’m doing 10 instead of 15):
As it’s a loyalty award, I will nominate those who have been with me, who have encouraged me and stuck with me throughout my (and their) ups and downs…
Ryan Casey - without whom I may not have (self) published
Candace Knoebel - whose adventures have blazed a fiery trail!
Sonya Loveday - for her love, encouragement and inspiration here and on Facebook.
Jon at Jumpingfromcliffs - for keeping me going when things got sticky.
Michelle Proulx - for her zany (and often surreal) humour and for introducing me to the word ‘Woot!’
Pat at patwoodblogging - for her steadfast encouragement even when it snowed.
…plus a few newer followers with whom I have enjoyed much banter;
Karen Gadient - it seems we share much that is non-corporeal!
Daphnee at AnEvilnymphsblog - who is anything but evil (sorry, didn’t you want that known?).
Nightwolf aka KisaWhipkey - for encouragement via blog and Facebook
Fortyoneteen - thanks for your insight.
Please pass this award on to those bloggers who are deserving of a loyalty award. We gotta stick together!